Yesterday was a big day in my journey as an author, I was offered a contract for more books from my publisher.
While going through several different stories I have finished trying to decide which manuscript to send first, it is very hard to decide as I love each one and story they tell about Gracie and Honey. Thankfully I don’t have to choose as the director of book acquisitions told me today that I can send in as many as I want at a time, so I probably will send in two for now and two more in a few months.
Now to write my synopsis for each book before sending them down to the production department.
Until next time,